What This Product Does
450Mbps Wireless N Router TL-WR940N is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business and home office networking requirements. With MIMO Technology, TL-WR940N creates an exceptional and advanced wireless performance, making it ideal for streaming HD video, making VoIP and online gaming. Also, WPS button on the sleek and fashionable exterior ensures WPA2 encryptions, preventing the network from outside intrusions.
Wireless N Speed & Range
Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, TL-WR940N can establish a wireless network and get up to 15X the speed and 5X the range of conventional 11g products. Also, with transmission rates up to 450Mbps, it shows more excellent abilities of mitigating data loss over long distances and through obstacles in a small office or a large apartment, even in a steel-and-concrete building. Above all, you could easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection where legacy 11g products may not!
The router has the speed to work smoothly with almost any bandwidth intensive application including VoIP, HD streaming, or online gaming, without the lag. Using its powerful N technologies, the router is also able to mitigate data loss over long distances and through obstacles turning your home and even your yard into one big hot - spot.
WPA / WPA2 Encryptions -Advanced Security
As for the security of WI-FI connection, WEP encryption has been no longer the strongest and safest guards for outside threats. TL-WR940N provides WPA/WPA2 encryptions (Both Personal and Enterprises) that are created by the WI-FI Alliance industry group, promoting interpretabilities and security for WLAN.
WPS - One Button Security
TL-WR940N features WI-FI Protected Setup™ (WPS) that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the "WPS" button automatically establishing a WPA2 secure connection, which is more secure compared with WEP encryptions. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that you don't need to remember a password!
The device comes with a CD with an Easy Setup Assistant that leads you through the setup process step-by-step, and even helps with wireless network settings and security configurations, which is convenient to the users, especially for novice users.
- Wireless N speed up to 450Mbps makes it ideal for bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like video streaming, online gaming and VoIP
- Easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection at a push of the WPS button
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network
- SST™ dramatically increases link robustness and stability
- CCA™ improves wireless performance while automatically avoiding channel conflicts
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
- Features parental control function managing the internet access of children or employee's computer
- Supports virtual server, special application and DMZ host ideal for creating a website within your LAN
- Offers Auto-mail function for system log, convenient for managing the router
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
- Simply turn on or turn off the wireless radio by pressing the Wireless On/Off buttton
- Easy Setup Assistant provides quick & hassle free installation
- Sleek exterior, can be mounted on a wall or placed horizontally on a table or desk
|Antenna Type||3 x 3dBi Fixed Omni Directional|
|Transmit Power||<20 dBm|
|Data Transfer Rates||Up to 450 Mbps|
|Frequency Band||2.4 to 2.4835 GHz|
|Modulation Technique||BPSK • CCK • DBPSK • DQPSK • QPSK • 16QAM • 64QAM|
|IEEE 802.11||IEEE 802.11|
|Receive Sensitivity||270M: -68dBm@10% PER 130M: -68dBm@10% PER 108M: -68dBm@10% PER 54M: -68dBm@10% PER 11M: -85dBm@8% PER 6M: -88dBm@10% PER 1M: -90dBm@8% PER|
|Security||SSID Enable/Disable MAC Address Filter 64/128/152-bit WEP Encryption WPA/WPA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (AES/TKIP) Encryption|
|Number of WAN Ports||1 port(s)|
|WAN Port Connector||RJ-45|
|WAN Port Speed||10/100 Mbps|
|WAN Port Protocol||Ethernet|
|Number of LAN Ports||4 port(s)|
|LAN Port Connector||RJ-45|
|LAN Port Speed||10/100 Mbps|
|LAN Port Protocol||Ethernet|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90 %|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40 °C|
|Form Factor||Wireless Router|
|RF Network Standard||802.11n|
|USB Peripheral Connection||No|
What happens after I've placed an order?
Once you place an order with us you'll receive an email confirmation listing all your items ordered. You should keep this email for future reference as it also acts as your invoice. We then start to process your order; the order is transmitted to our paperless production facility, built, checked for quality, handed to our installation engineers who then proceed with setup of any software you've ordered, then run through our burn-in and stability tests, checked once more for quality and finally it's handed to our dispatch department who will pack the order and book it in for delivery. Depending on how busy we are this entire process takes around 3-5 working days.
What delivery options are available?
Standard weekday deliveries to UK mainland addresses are free of charge
FREE UK Delivery - UPS/DPD Tracked
The majority of orders are sent by DPD courier (www.dpd.co.uk) who provide a fully trackable service. For orders being sent to UK mainland addresses you'll also benefit from DPD's Predict service - assuming you provide us with a valid email address and mobile phone number you'll receive email and SMS notifications from DPD in the morning before delivery with a predicted one hour delivery slot. If this slot turns out to be inconvenient you can re-arrange the delivery for another day, just by replying to the email or text message.
PEACE OF MIND 3 YEAR WARRANTY
When purchasing our computer you will get a 3 Years Warranty as standard, you have the peace of mind in knowing that there will be no cost involved should a problem occur with your hardware - you can simply box up the computer in its original packaging and our courier will call round on a working day convenient to you to collect the computer. We will then repair your computer and return it to you free of any carriage charges. (Software not including e.g. Windows 10 Operating System etc)
- WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
- Operating Systems including third party software
- Accidental Damage.
- General wear and tear, misuse, neglect or damage by the buyer.
- Incorrectly installed goods.
- Overheating due to excessive dirt/dust build up.
- Consumables (Ink Cartridges, batteries, etc).
- Data Recovery & Backing up of data, files and programmes.
- Remedy of incorrectly installed/incompatible software which is not provided
- Remedy of viruses.
- Compatibility of 3rd party software/hardware.
NOTICE: If we find the computer to be damaged by the software and not the hardware, we still will fix this for you (ALL DATA WILL BE LOST), but this will involve a labour charge of £59.99 plus the delivery charge of £14.99. But of course we will confirm this with you in advance.