Advanced, Revolutionary Wi-Fi 6
Wi-Fi 6 delivers a huge boost in speed and total capacity. Get on the latest WiFi technology to wipe out all the annoying slowdown, and enjoy the future network that loads faster and connects more.
Beyond Gigabit Speeds
The latest 1024-QAM and higher symbol rate work to boost speeds for newer devices to the Gigabit level. Connect to a 1 Gbps WiFi network with your phone or laptop, and enjoy speeds comparable to plugging in an Ethernet cable. 3
Connect More Devices
Add more WiFi devices without dragging down performance. OFDMA allows multiple devices to use one band at the same time, enabling your WiFi to bear more devices compared to the same speed level Wi-Fi 5 router.3
Less Lag, More Fun
Wi-Fi 6 increases the efficiency of transmits data, cutting the lag. Enjoy flawless video and audio chats, better gaming speeds, and instantaneous video loading on different devices—all at the same time.
Instant Response to Every Click
A 1.5 GHz triple-core CPU provides overwhelming power to tackle huge amounts of data transferring, minimizing the latency within your network. Enjoy a more instant response when you click the play button and get better quality for online video chatting.
Boosted Wi-Fi Coverage
Beamforming technology and 4 high-gain antennas combine to generate strong, reliable Wi-Fi signal throughout your home, delivering smooth and stable connections for all your devices.
Gigabit Broadband Internet Access
The Gigabit Ethernet ports allow you to take full advantage of your broadband speed up to 1 Gbps. Plug your PCs, smart TVs, and game consoles into one of the four Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports for fast, reliable wired connections.
Easy Setup and Use
Whether you prefer the intuitive Tether App or the powerful web interface, you can set up your Archer AX10 in minutes. The Tether App allows you to manage network settings from any Android or iOS device.
Ready for Today and Tomorrow's Smart Home
With the growing number of devices in today's home, everyone deserves a smarter and easier way to bring all your products together. Utilize Amazon Alexa to control everything via voice commands to enjoy truly intelligent life.
1. Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
2. Claims about 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology are based on comparisons of the expected maximum theoretical data rates for one spatial stream using 802.11ax at 160 MHz (1201 Mbps) as opposed to one spatial stream using 802.11ac at 80 MHz (433 Mbps) as documented in IEEE 802.11ax draft 3.0 spec and IEEE 802.11-2016 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers. Use of 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard.
3. Use of MU-MIMO, DL/UL OFDMA and 1024QAM requires clients to also support those functions.
4. Saving clients' battery power requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard. Actual power reduction may vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors.
5. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
|RF Network Standard||802.11ax|
|LAN Port Connector||RJ-45|
|LAN Port Protocol||Ethernet|
|LAN Port Speed||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Number of LAN Ports||4 port(s)|
|Number of WAN Ports||1 port(s)|
|USB Peripheral Connection||No|
|Manufacturer Code||ARCHER AX10|
What happens after I've placed an order?
Once you place an order with us you'll receive an email confirmation listing all your items ordered. You should keep this email for future reference as it also acts as your invoice. We then start to process your order; the order is transmitted to our paperless production facility, built, checked for quality, handed to our installation engineers who then proceed with setup of any software you've ordered, then run through our burn-in and stability tests, checked once more for quality and finally it's handed to our dispatch department who will pack the order and book it in for delivery. Depending on how busy we are this entire process takes around 3-5 working days.
What delivery options are available?
Standard weekday deliveries to UK mainland addresses are free of charge
FREE UK Delivery - UPS/DPD Tracked
The majority of orders are sent by DPD courier (www.dpd.co.uk) who provide a fully trackable service. For orders being sent to UK mainland addresses you'll also benefit from DPD's Predict service - assuming you provide us with a valid email address and mobile phone number you'll receive email and SMS notifications from DPD in the morning before delivery with a predicted one hour delivery slot. If this slot turns out to be inconvenient you can re-arrange the delivery for another day, just by replying to the email or text message.
PEACE OF MIND 3 YEAR WARRANTY
When purchasing our computer you will get a 3 Years Warranty as standard, you have the peace of mind in knowing that there will be no cost involved should a problem occur with your hardware - you can simply box up the computer in its original packaging and our courier will call round on a working day convenient to you to collect the computer. We will then repair your computer and return it to you free of any carriage charges. (Software not including e.g. Windows 10 Operating System etc)
- WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
- Operating Systems including third party software
- Accidental Damage.
- General wear and tear, misuse, neglect or damage by the buyer.
- Incorrectly installed goods.
- Overheating due to excessive dirt/dust build up.
- Consumables (Ink Cartridges, batteries, etc).
- Data Recovery & Backing up of data, files and programmes.
- Remedy of incorrectly installed/incompatible software which is not provided
- Remedy of viruses.
- Compatibility of 3rd party software/hardware.
NOTICE: If we find the computer to be damaged by the software and not the hardware, we still will fix this for you (ALL DATA WILL BE LOST), but this will involve a labour charge of £59.99 plus the delivery charge of £14.99. But of course we will confirm this with you in advance.