This dual-port 10Gb PCIe network card offers a versatile and low-cost way to deploy 10GbE network connectivity. It adds two copper Ethernet ports to your server or desktop computer and provides Multi-Gigabit Ethernet access to your network at five speeds: 10G, 5G, 2.5G, 1G and 100Mbps.
Cost-Effective Multi-Gigabit Ethernet Solution
The 10GBASE-T NIC provides additional bandwidth using your existing Ethernet infrastructure to help reduce the cost of cabling upgrades. The card enables you to connect to 10GBASE-T and NBASE-T equipment at network speeds of:
- 100Mbps, 1Gbps, 2.5Gbps or 5Gbps over your CAT5e cabling (up to 100 m)
- 10Gbps over your CAT6 or better cabling (up to 100 m)
Optimal Technology for Optimal Performance
The network adapter card adds two Ethernet ports to your workstation through an x8 PCIe 2.X (or higher) slot. It features 10GBASE-T technology, supporting advanced Multi-Gigabit systems, including Cisco campus switches and Aruba Networks access points. The NIC card also supports additional features including 9K Jumbo Frames, Autonegotiation, Auto-MDIX and 802.1q VLAN tagging.
Energy Efficient Ethernet
The dual Tehuti TN4010 + Marvell 88X3110 chipset, compliant with IEEE 802.3az, ensures peak operation and reduced power consumption. The decreased consumption minimizes the heat generated to avoid operating temperatures increasing within your server case.
The ST10GSPEXNDP is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|LAN Port Connector||RJ-45|
|LAN Port Speed||10000 Mbps|
|Number of LAN Ports||2 port(s)|
|Interface Type||PCI Express 3.0 x8|
What happens after I've placed an order?
What delivery options are available?
Standard weekday deliveries to UK mainland addresses are free of charge
FREE UK Delivery - UPS/DPD Tracked
PEACE OF MIND 3 YEAR WARRANTY
- WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
- Operating Systems including third party software
- Accidental Damage.
- General wear and tear, misuse, neglect or damage by the buyer.
- Incorrectly installed goods.
- Overheating due to excessive dirt/dust build up.
- Consumables (Ink Cartridges, batteries, etc).
- Data Recovery & Backing up of data, files and programmes.
- Remedy of incorrectly installed/incompatible software which is not provided
- Remedy of viruses.
- Compatibility of 3rd party software/hardware.
NOTICE: If we find the computer to be damaged by the software and not the hardware, we still will fix this for you (ALL DATA WILL BE LOST), but this will involve a labour charge of £59.99 plus the delivery charge of £14.99. But of course we will confirm this with you in advance.