8-Port | PCI-Express | DB9 | RS-232 | 16C1050 UART | 15kV ESD Protection
Add eight RS-232 DB9 serial ports to your desktop computer, through a PCIe expansion card slots. This PCI express serial card, with 8-port breakout cable, provides you with multiple ports to connect a wide variety of serial peripherals, at speeds of up to 921.4Kbps.
Connect your Peripherals with 8 Serial Ports
The PCI express serial port card makes it easy to add serial ports to connect your peripherals including printers, scanners, credit/debit card readers, PIN pads and modems, industrial controls and more. The 8 port PCIe serial card includes a breakout cable - with 8 DB9 connectors.
With broad OS support, including for Windows and Linux, this PCI Express card is easy to integrate into mixed environments.
PEX8S1050?is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- 8 PORT SERIAL CARD: Serial controller card w/ 16C1050 UART based on the Systembase SB16C1058PCI, w/15kV ESD, 8x DB9 ports, bi-directional RS232 speeds up to 921.6Kbps per port & 256 byte FIFO buffer
- OPTIONAL CONFIGURABLE POWER: Multiport serial card provides 12v/5v, or none on pin 9 w/up to 3A total shared; 18"/48cm DB62 to 8x DB9 breakout cable incl; Hex nuts incl for opt screw/nut DB9 interface
- COMPATABILITY: Full profile PCI-e 1x card and fully compliant w/ PCI Express Base Specifications, Revision 1.0a/1.1; Supports Windows (incl. XP and up) and Linux; For standard profile desktop/servers
|Baud Rate||921.6 Kbit/s|
|Serial Ports||RS-232 x 8|
|Number of Ports||8|
What happens after I've placed an order?
Once you place an order with us you'll receive an email confirmation listing all your items ordered. You should keep this email for future reference as it also acts as your invoice. We then start to process your order; the order is transmitted to our paperless production facility, built, checked for quality, handed to our installation engineers who then proceed with setup of any software you've ordered, then run through our burn-in and stability tests, checked once more for quality and finally it's handed to our dispatch department who will pack the order and book it in for delivery. Depending on how busy we are this entire process takes around 3-5 working days.
What delivery options are available?
Standard weekday deliveries to UK mainland addresses are free of charge
FREE UK Delivery - UPS/DPD Tracked
The majority of orders are sent by DPD courier (www.dpd.co.uk) who provide a fully trackable service. For orders being sent to UK mainland addresses you'll also benefit from DPD's Predict service - assuming you provide us with a valid email address and mobile phone number you'll receive email and SMS notifications from DPD in the morning before delivery with a predicted one hour delivery slot. If this slot turns out to be inconvenient you can re-arrange the delivery for another day, just by replying to the email or text message.
PEACE OF MIND 3 YEAR WARRANTY
When purchasing our computer you will get a 3 Years Warranty as standard, you have the peace of mind in knowing that there will be no cost involved should a problem occur with your hardware - you can simply box up the computer in its original packaging and our courier will call round on a working day convenient to you to collect the computer. We will then repair your computer and return it to you free of any carriage charges. (Software not including e.g. Windows 10 Operating System etc)
- WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
- Operating Systems including third party software
- Accidental Damage.
- General wear and tear, misuse, neglect or damage by the buyer.
- Incorrectly installed goods.
- Overheating due to excessive dirt/dust build up.
- Consumables (Ink Cartridges, batteries, etc).
- Data Recovery & Backing up of data, files and programmes.
- Remedy of incorrectly installed/incompatible software which is not provided
- Remedy of viruses.
- Compatibility of 3rd party software/hardware.
NOTICE: If we find the computer to be damaged by the software and not the hardware, we still will fix this for you (ALL DATA WILL BE LOST), but this will involve a labour charge of £59.99 plus the delivery charge of £14.99. But of course we will confirm this with you in advance.