This USB C cable withstands the daily demands of charging and syncing your mobile devices. Compatible with your Thunderbolt 3 ports, this rugged cable is a must-have for both business and consumer applications.
Built for Daily Use
The durable USB C charging cable has aramid fiber reinforcement that shelters it from the stress of frequent bends. This also lets the cable flex without over-stretching or damaging the core of the cable.
Cable Key Features
- Aramid fiber adds strength and durability to the cable
- Insulated conductors reduce friction, provide more flexibility
- EMI (electromagnetic interference) protection with aluminum-mylar foil with braided shielding
- TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) cable jacket is more flexible than a standard PVC cable
Flexible Strain Relief
The USB C to USB C cable is constructed to prevent the connector from separating from the jacket. The extra-long strain relief molding is tested to withstand over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle.
Connector Key Features
- USB Type C connector provides 3A of power output for charging your USB C compatible devices
- Metal shield protects circuit board from EMI and reinforces the connection point
- Strain relief tested to tolerate over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle
The durable cable supports all USB 2.0 specifications providing a dependable connection for all your USB-C devices. It also delivers up to 60W of power to charge your devices without needing an additional power supply.
RUSB2CC1MW is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
|Cable length||1 m|
|In The Box||USB-C to USB-C Cable|
|Cable Connection||USB C to C|
What happens after I've placed an order?
Once you place an order with us you'll receive an email confirmation listing all your items ordered. You should keep this email for future reference as it also acts as your invoice. We then start to process your order; the order is transmitted to our paperless production facility, built, checked for quality, handed to our installation engineers who then proceed with setup of any software you've ordered, then run through our burn-in and stability tests, checked once more for quality and finally it's handed to our dispatch department who will pack the order and book it in for delivery. Depending on how busy we are this entire process takes around 3-5 working days.
What delivery options are available?
Standard weekday deliveries to UK mainland addresses are free of charge
FREE UK Delivery - UPS/DPD Tracked
The majority of orders are sent by DPD courier (www.dpd.co.uk) who provide a fully trackable service. For orders being sent to UK mainland addresses you'll also benefit from DPD's Predict service - assuming you provide us with a valid email address and mobile phone number you'll receive email and SMS notifications from DPD in the morning before delivery with a predicted one hour delivery slot. If this slot turns out to be inconvenient you can re-arrange the delivery for another day, just by replying to the email or text message.
PEACE OF MIND 3 YEAR WARRANTY
When purchasing our computer you will get a 3 Years Warranty as standard, you have the peace of mind in knowing that there will be no cost involved should a problem occur with your hardware - you can simply box up the computer in its original packaging and our courier will call round on a working day convenient to you to collect the computer. We will then repair your computer and return it to you free of any carriage charges. (Software not including e.g. Windows 10 Operating System etc)
- WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
- Operating Systems including third party software
- Accidental Damage.
- General wear and tear, misuse, neglect or damage by the buyer.
- Incorrectly installed goods.
- Overheating due to excessive dirt/dust build up.
- Consumables (Ink Cartridges, batteries, etc).
- Data Recovery & Backing up of data, files and programmes.
- Remedy of incorrectly installed/incompatible software which is not provided
- Remedy of viruses.
- Compatibility of 3rd party software/hardware.
NOTICE: If we find the computer to be damaged by the software and not the hardware, we still will fix this for you (ALL DATA WILL BE LOST), but this will involve a labour charge of £59.99 plus the delivery charge of £14.99. But of course we will confirm this with you in advance.