Easily store and share files with the SanDisk Ultra® USB Type-C™ flash drive. This USB 3.1 Gen 1 drive plugs effortlessly in to USB Type-C laptops, phones2 and tablets2 – no need worrying about an adapter. Large capacities and high transfer speeds mean no stressing about waiting or running out of space, even when you’re without internet access. Plus, included apps and services give you extra layers of protection for extra peace of mind.7 Whether you’re backing up your latest work or grad school project or just swapping files with friends, you’ll have plenty of instant-access storage for all your photos, videos, music and more.
No adapter needed
The SanDisk Ultra® USB Type-C™ Flash Drive plugs right in to your USB Type-C™ computers, smartphones and tablets2 so you can quickly and easily store and transfer photos, videos and other files between devices.
Less waiting, more space
Our high-performance USB 3.1 Gen 1 flash drive has lightning-fast read speeds up to 150MB/s1, write speeds that can transfer a full-length movie in under 30 seconds3 and capacities up to 256GB8 for all your storage needs.
Plays well with others
The drive’s slim retractable design leaves more space for ports on your host device so you can plug in other accessories, too.
Help keep private files private
The included SanDisk SecureAccess™ software featuring password-protected encryption makes sure your sensitive info is confidently stored.4
Control your life
Stay organized with the included SanDisk Memory Zone application5 – easily manage and back up content on your Android™ smartphone or tablet.2
For those unplanned moments
Life is full of surprises. Fortunately you can recover accidentally deleted files with the included RescuePRO® Deluxe software .6
1. USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 port required. Read speeds up to 150MB/s. Write speed lower and varies by capacity. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
2. Smartphone or tablet requires On-The-Go (OTG) support.
3. Based on a 1.2GB8 MPEG-4 video transfer to drive with USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
4. Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and supported by Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and MacOS v10.9+ (software download required for Mac; see www.SanDisk.com/SecureAccess).
5. Installation required; see www.sandiskmemoryzone.com
6. Download and installation required. Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
7. Download, installation and/or registration may be required. Terms and conditions apply.
8. 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
|Memory Size||64 GB|
|Interface||USB 3.0 Type-C|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 35 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-10 ~ +70 °C|
|Form Factor||Flash Drive|
|In The Box||64GB USB Flash Drive|
|Disk Capacity||64 GB|
|Interface Type||USB 3.0 Type-C|
What happens after I've placed an order?
Once you place an order with us you'll receive an email confirmation listing all your items ordered. You should keep this email for future reference as it also acts as your invoice. We then start to process your order; the order is transmitted to our paperless production facility, built, checked for quality, handed to our installation engineers who then proceed with setup of any software you've ordered, then run through our burn-in and stability tests, checked once more for quality and finally it's handed to our dispatch department who will pack the order and book it in for delivery. Depending on how busy we are this entire process takes around 3-5 working days.
What delivery options are available?
Standard weekday deliveries to UK mainland addresses are free of charge
FREE UK Delivery - UPS/DPD Tracked
The majority of orders are sent by DPD courier (www.dpd.co.uk) who provide a fully trackable service. For orders being sent to UK mainland addresses you'll also benefit from DPD's Predict service - assuming you provide us with a valid email address and mobile phone number you'll receive email and SMS notifications from DPD in the morning before delivery with a predicted one hour delivery slot. If this slot turns out to be inconvenient you can re-arrange the delivery for another day, just by replying to the email or text message.
PEACE OF MIND 3 YEAR WARRANTY
When purchasing our computer you will get a 3 Years Warranty as standard, you have the peace of mind in knowing that there will be no cost involved should a problem occur with your hardware - you can simply box up the computer in its original packaging and our courier will call round on a working day convenient to you to collect the computer. We will then repair your computer and return it to you free of any carriage charges. (Software not including e.g. Windows 10 Operating System etc)
- WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
- Operating Systems including third party software
- Accidental Damage.
- General wear and tear, misuse, neglect or damage by the buyer.
- Incorrectly installed goods.
- Overheating due to excessive dirt/dust build up.
- Consumables (Ink Cartridges, batteries, etc).
- Data Recovery & Backing up of data, files and programmes.
- Remedy of incorrectly installed/incompatible software which is not provided
- Remedy of viruses.
- Compatibility of 3rd party software/hardware.
NOTICE: If we find the computer to be damaged by the software and not the hardware, we still will fix this for you (ALL DATA WILL BE LOST), but this will involve a labour charge of £59.99 plus the delivery charge of £14.99. But of course we will confirm this with you in advance.