The SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive combines faster data speeds and generous capacity in a compact, stylish package. Spend less time waiting and transfer files to the drive up to ten times faster than with a standard USB 2.0 drive.1 With storage capacities up to 512GB5, the drive can accommodate your bulkiest media files and documents.
Move files quickly with faster transfer speeds
With transfer speeds of up to 130MB/s3 the SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive reduces the time you'll spend waiting for files to move from the flash drive to your computer. Enabled for USB 3.0, this fast drive lets you transfer and store large files up to ten times faster than USB 2.0 drives.1
High-capacity drive accommodates large files
Offered in capacities up to 512GB5 the SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive can hold all your favorite media and important documents, including high-resolution photos, MP3s, movies, presentations, and graphic files.
Stylish, portable design
With its sleek black design, the SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive is as stylish as it is practical. This compact and portable drive can easily travel with you in a pocket or handbag.
SanDisk SecureAccess™ software keeps files private
The SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive includes SanDisk SecureAccess software, which lets you set up a password-protected private folder on your drive.2 Your files will be secured with 128-bit AES encryption to help keep them confidential, even when sharing the drive with others.
The SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive is backed by a five-year limited warranty.4
1. Based on 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes, and other factors. (Not applicable to 16GB)
2. Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Mac OS X 10.9+ (Software download required for Mac, see www.SanDisk.com/SecureAccess)
3. (for 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB): Write to drive up to 10 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); up to 130MB/s read speed. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes. (for 16GB): Write to drive up to 5 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); up to 130MB/s read speed. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
4. See www.sandisk.com/wug for additional information.
5. 1 GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
|Memory Package||USB Flash Drive|
|Write Speed||Up to 40 MB/s|
|Read Speed||Up to 130 MB/s|
|Protection Features||Sliding Body Protects Connector|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-10 to 70 °C|
|Form Factor||Memory Stick|
|In The Box||128GB Flash Drive|
|Disk Capacity||128 GB|
|Interface Type||USB 3.0|
What happens after I've placed an order?
Once you place an order with us you'll receive an email confirmation listing all your items ordered. You should keep this email for future reference as it also acts as your invoice. We then start to process your order; the order is transmitted to our paperless production facility, built, checked for quality, handed to our installation engineers who then proceed with setup of any software you've ordered, then run through our burn-in and stability tests, checked once more for quality and finally it's handed to our dispatch department who will pack the order and book it in for delivery. Depending on how busy we are this entire process takes around 3-5 working days.
What delivery options are available?
Standard weekday deliveries to UK mainland addresses are free of charge
FREE UK Delivery - UPS/DPD Tracked
The majority of orders are sent by DPD courier (www.dpd.co.uk) who provide a fully trackable service. For orders being sent to UK mainland addresses you'll also benefit from DPD's Predict service - assuming you provide us with a valid email address and mobile phone number you'll receive email and SMS notifications from DPD in the morning before delivery with a predicted one hour delivery slot. If this slot turns out to be inconvenient you can re-arrange the delivery for another day, just by replying to the email or text message.
PEACE OF MIND 3 YEAR WARRANTY
When purchasing our computer you will get a 3 Years Warranty as standard, you have the peace of mind in knowing that there will be no cost involved should a problem occur with your hardware - you can simply box up the computer in its original packaging and our courier will call round on a working day convenient to you to collect the computer. We will then repair your computer and return it to you free of any carriage charges. (Software not including e.g. Windows 10 Operating System etc)
- WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
- Operating Systems including third party software
- Accidental Damage.
- General wear and tear, misuse, neglect or damage by the buyer.
- Incorrectly installed goods.
- Overheating due to excessive dirt/dust build up.
- Consumables (Ink Cartridges, batteries, etc).
- Data Recovery & Backing up of data, files and programmes.
- Remedy of incorrectly installed/incompatible software which is not provided
- Remedy of viruses.
- Compatibility of 3rd party software/hardware.
NOTICE: If we find the computer to be damaged by the software and not the hardware, we still will fix this for you (ALL DATA WILL BE LOST), but this will involve a labour charge of £59.99 plus the delivery charge of £14.99. But of course we will confirm this with you in advance.