The SanDisk Ultra® microSD™ UHS-I card gives you the freedom to shoot, save and share more than ever before. With capacities up to 1TB1, our SanDisk Ultra microSD card has room for even more hours of Full HD video4 and delivers transfer speeds of up to 120MB/s2 to help you move that content fast. Ideal for Android™ smartphones and tablets, the card loads apps faster with A1-rated performance.3
Ideal for Android™ Smartphones and Tablets
SanDisk® cards are compatible with Android™ smartphones and tablets.
Capture and Store Even More Hours of Full HD Video
With capacities of up to 1TB1, you can store even more hours of Full HD video4 on the card and still have room for the videos, photos, music, movies and other files you want to shoot, save and share.
Transfer Speeds of up to 120MB/s2
Blazing transfer speeds mean that your content moves fast letting you move up to 1000 photos in a minute [32GB-1TB].7
Load Apps Faster with A1-rated performance3
Rated A1, the SanDisk Ultra® microSD™ card is optimized for apps, delivering faster app launch and performance that provides a better smartphone experience.
SanDisk® Memory ZoneTM App for Easy File Management
Available from the Google Play™ store, the SanDisk® Memory Zone™ app lets you view, access, and back up your phone's files in one location. It can also automatically move files from your device to your memory card to free up space.7
Compatible with MobileMate® USB 3.0 Reader8
Use with the MobileMate® USB 3.0 microSD™ card reader so you can move big files fast, move a lot of files fast or just make frequent file transfers that much quicker.
1. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
2. [for 32GB-1TB] Up to 120MB/s read speed, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Write speeds lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.[for 16GB] Up to 98MB/s read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
3. A1 performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS. Based on internal testing. Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.
4. Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD.
5. Card only. See www.sandisk.com/proof.
6. Download and installation required; see www.sandiskmemoryzone.com
7. Based on internal testing on images with an average file size of 3.55MB (up to 3.7GB total) with USB 3.0 reader. Your results will vary based on host device, file attributes, and other factors.
8. Reader not included.
|Memory Size||128 GB|
|Data Transfer Rates||A1, U1|
|Read Speed||Up to 100 MB/s|
|Operating Temperature||-25 ~ +85 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ~ +85 °C|
|Form Factor||Memory Card|
|In The Box||128GB microSDXC Card
|Disk Capacity||128 GB|
What happens after I've placed an order?
Once you place an order with us you'll receive an email confirmation listing all your items ordered. You should keep this email for future reference as it also acts as your invoice. We then start to process your order; the order is transmitted to our paperless production facility, built, checked for quality, handed to our installation engineers who then proceed with setup of any software you've ordered, then run through our burn-in and stability tests, checked once more for quality and finally it's handed to our dispatch department who will pack the order and book it in for delivery. Depending on how busy we are this entire process takes around 3-5 working days.
What delivery options are available?
Standard weekday deliveries to UK mainland addresses are free of charge
FREE UK Delivery - UPS/DPD Tracked
The majority of orders are sent by DPD courier (www.dpd.co.uk) who provide a fully trackable service. For orders being sent to UK mainland addresses you'll also benefit from DPD's Predict service - assuming you provide us with a valid email address and mobile phone number you'll receive email and SMS notifications from DPD in the morning before delivery with a predicted one hour delivery slot. If this slot turns out to be inconvenient you can re-arrange the delivery for another day, just by replying to the email or text message.
PEACE OF MIND 3 YEAR WARRANTY
When purchasing our computer you will get a 3 Years Warranty as standard, you have the peace of mind in knowing that there will be no cost involved should a problem occur with your hardware - you can simply box up the computer in its original packaging and our courier will call round on a working day convenient to you to collect the computer. We will then repair your computer and return it to you free of any carriage charges. (Software not including e.g. Windows 10 Operating System etc)
- WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
- Operating Systems including third party software
- Accidental Damage.
- General wear and tear, misuse, neglect or damage by the buyer.
- Incorrectly installed goods.
- Overheating due to excessive dirt/dust build up.
- Consumables (Ink Cartridges, batteries, etc).
- Data Recovery & Backing up of data, files and programmes.
- Remedy of incorrectly installed/incompatible software which is not provided
- Remedy of viruses.
- Compatibility of 3rd party software/hardware.
NOTICE: If we find the computer to be damaged by the software and not the hardware, we still will fix this for you (ALL DATA WILL BE LOST), but this will involve a labour charge of £59.99 plus the delivery charge of £14.99. But of course we will confirm this with you in advance.