The SanDisk Extreme® SD™ UHS-I memory card delivers performance that lets you take control of your creativity. With shot speeds of up to 70MB/s6 and UHS speed Class 3 (U3)2 recording, you’re ready to capture stunning high-resolution, stutter-free 4K UHD video1. Its 150MB/s6 transfer speeds mean you can quickly move your photos where you want them. Plus, it’s built to withstand weather, water, shocks and other less-than-ideal conditions so you can rest assured that it’s good to go wherever you go.
Shot speeds up to 70MB/s
Perfect for capturing the action as it happens with up to 70 MB/s6 shot speeds, without missing a beat.
Transfer speeds up to 150MB/s
Accelerated transfer speeds up to 150MB/s6 so you can find your best shot faster.
Perfect for 4K UHD video
Sometimes speed is what you need. The SanDisk Extreme® SD™ UHS-I card delivers the performance to capture stunning, uninterrupted 4K UHD video1.
Stunning sequential burst mode shots
Rated UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)2, the SanDisk Extreme® SD™ UHS-I card lets you capture sequential burst mode shots without missing a beat.
Durability you can count on
Built for and tested in harsh conditions3, the SanDisk Extreme® SD™ UHS-I card is temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and x-ray-proof.
Recover images you accidentally deleted
Includes an offer for RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software which lets you restore images you accidentally deleted.5
1. Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD
2. UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices. UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
3. Card only. See product packaging or www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
4. 30-year warranty in Germany, Canada, and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
5. Registration required; Terms and conditions apply.
6. Not all devices support SDXC. Check with device manufacturer for more details. [128GB-256GB] Up to 150 MB/s read speed. Engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Write speed up to 70 MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. [64GB] Up to 150 MB/s read speed. Engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Write speed up to 60 MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. [16GB-32GB] Up to 90 MB/s read speed. Write speed up to 40 MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1 MB=1,000,000 bytes.
7. 1 GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
|Memory Size||32768 MB|
|Data Transfer Rates||UHS-I, U3|
|Write Speed||40 MB/s|
|Read Speed||90 MB/s|
|Security||Built in Write Protection Switch|
|Plug and Play||Plug and Play - No Software Needed|
|Operating Temperature||-25 to 85 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 85 °C|
|Form Factor||Flash Memory Card|
|In The Box||32GB SDHC Card|
|Disk Capacity||32 GB|
What happens after I've placed an order?
Once you place an order with us you'll receive an email confirmation listing all your items ordered. You should keep this email for future reference as it also acts as your invoice. We then start to process your order; the order is transmitted to our paperless production facility, built, checked for quality, handed to our installation engineers who then proceed with setup of any software you've ordered, then run through our burn-in and stability tests, checked once more for quality and finally it's handed to our dispatch department who will pack the order and book it in for delivery. Depending on how busy we are this entire process takes around 3-5 working days.
What delivery options are available?
Standard weekday deliveries to UK mainland addresses are free of charge
FREE UK Delivery - UPS/DPD Tracked
The majority of orders are sent by DPD courier (www.dpd.co.uk) who provide a fully trackable service. For orders being sent to UK mainland addresses you'll also benefit from DPD's Predict service - assuming you provide us with a valid email address and mobile phone number you'll receive email and SMS notifications from DPD in the morning before delivery with a predicted one hour delivery slot. If this slot turns out to be inconvenient you can re-arrange the delivery for another day, just by replying to the email or text message.
PEACE OF MIND 3 YEAR WARRANTY
When purchasing our computer you will get a 3 Years Warranty as standard, you have the peace of mind in knowing that there will be no cost involved should a problem occur with your hardware - you can simply box up the computer in its original packaging and our courier will call round on a working day convenient to you to collect the computer. We will then repair your computer and return it to you free of any carriage charges. (Software not including e.g. Windows 10 Operating System etc)
- WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
- Operating Systems including third party software
- Accidental Damage.
- General wear and tear, misuse, neglect or damage by the buyer.
- Incorrectly installed goods.
- Overheating due to excessive dirt/dust build up.
- Consumables (Ink Cartridges, batteries, etc).
- Data Recovery & Backing up of data, files and programmes.
- Remedy of incorrectly installed/incompatible software which is not provided
- Remedy of viruses.
- Compatibility of 3rd party software/hardware.
NOTICE: If we find the computer to be damaged by the software and not the hardware, we still will fix this for you (ALL DATA WILL BE LOST), but this will involve a labour charge of £59.99 plus the delivery charge of £14.99. But of course we will confirm this with you in advance.