Combining a massive six heatpipe dual radiator design with an exquisite NF-P14/NF-P12 dual fan configuration, the NH-D14 is built for ultimate quiet cooling performance. Topped off with a tube of Noctua's award-winning NT-H1 thermal compound as well as the new SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system, the NH-D14 is an elite choice for the highest demands in premium quality quiet cooling.
Six heatpipe dual radiator design
Providing more surface area, better heat-distribution and superior airflow efficiency than conventional tower style heatsinks, the NH-D14s six heatpipe dual radiator design was developed to provide ultimate quiet cooling performance in dual fan mode.
Dual NF-P14/NF-P12 fan setup
The NH-D14 sports a premium quality dual fan setup consisting of Noctua's award-winning NF-P12 (120mm) and NF-P14 (140mm) fans, both of which feature Vortex-Control Notches, SCD technology and SSO-Bearings in order to achieve a perfect balance of performance and quietness.
Asymmetrical design for high compatibility
An asymmetrical design that gives more clearance towards the RAM slots ensures good compatibility despite of the coolers size. The NF-P12 fan can be moved upwards or left off in order to further improve compatibility.
Excellent component cooling
Hanging out at the bottom of the fin-stacks, the NF-P14 fan doesn't only contribute to the NH-D14s superb CPU cooling capabilities but also provides massive airflow over surrounding motherboard components and heatsinks, thus ensuring excellent component cooling performance.
SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system
Noctua's enthusiast grade SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting provides broad socket compatibility (LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA775, AM2, AM2+ and AM3) and meets the highest demands in safety, contact pressure and ease-of-use.
NT-H1 thermal compound
Noctua's much-acclaimed NT-H1 is a well proven pro-grade TIM solution that provides minimum thermal resistance, excellent ease-of-use and outstanding reliability.
- Six heatpipe dual radiator design
- Dual NF-P14/NF-P12 fan setup
- Asymmetrical design for high compatibility
- Excellent component cooling
- SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system
- NT-H1 thermal compound
- Socket LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA775, AM3, AM2+, AM2 compatible
- Socket compatibility Intel LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA775 and AMD AM2, AM2+, AM3 (backplate required)
- Height (without fan) 160 mm
- Width (without fan) 140 mm
- Depth (without fan) 130 mm
- Height (with fan) 160 mm
- Width (with fan) 140 mm
- Depth (with fan) 158 mm
- Weight (without fan) 900 g
- Weight (with fan) 1070g one fan or 1240g with both fans installed
- Material Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating
- Fan compatibility 140x140x25 & 120x120x25mm
- Fan Model Noctua NF-P14 / Noctua NF-P12
- Fan Bearing SSO-Bearing
- Fan Rotational Speed (+/- 10%) 1200 / 1300 RPM
- Fan Rotational Speed with U.L.N.A. (+/- 10%) 900 / 900 RPM
- Fan Airflow 64.9 / 54.3 CFM
- Fan Airflow with U.L.N.A. 52.2 / 37.3 CFM
- Fan Acoustical Noise 19.6 / 19.8 dB(A)
- Fan Acoustical Noise with U.L.N.A. 13.2 / 12.6 dB(A)
- Fan Input Power 1.2 / 1.08 W
- Fan Voltage Range 12 V
- Fan MTBF > 150.000 h
- Warranty 72 months
|Compatible with Socket AM3||Yes|
|Compatible with Socket AM2+||Yes|
|Compatible with Socket AM2||Yes|
|Compatible with Socket 939||No|
|Compatible with Socket 940||No|
|Compatible with Socket 754||No|
|Compatible with Socket A||No|
|Compatible with Socket 1366||Yes|
|Compatible with Socket 1156||Yes|
|Compatible with Socket 775||Yes|
|Compatible with Socket 771||No|
|Compatible with Socket 478||No|
|Compatible with Socket 423||No|
|Compatible with Socket 370||No|
|Compatible with Socket 2011||No|
|Compatible with Socket 1155||Yes|
|Compatible with Socket AM3+||Yes|
|Compatible with Socket FM1||Yes|
|Display Model in Showroom||No|
|Compatible with Socket FM2||Yes|
|Compatible with Socket 1150||Yes|
|Compatible with Socket AM1||No|
|Compatible with Socket 1151||Yes|
|Compatible with Socket AM4||No|
|Cooler Height||160 mm|
|Compatible with Socket TR4||No|
|Compatible with Socket 2066||No|
|Radiator Size||N/A mm|
|Compatible with Socket 1200||Yes|
|Compatible with Socket 1200||Yes|
What happens after I've placed an order?
Once you place an order with us you'll receive an email confirmation listing all your items ordered. You should keep this email for future reference as it also acts as your invoice. We then start to process your order; the order is transmitted to our paperless production facility, built, checked for quality, handed to our installation engineers who then proceed with setup of any software you've ordered, then run through our burn-in and stability tests, checked once more for quality and finally it's handed to our dispatch department who will pack the order and book it in for delivery. Depending on how busy we are this entire process takes around 3-5 working days.
What delivery options are available?
Standard weekday deliveries to UK mainland addresses are free of charge
FREE UK Delivery - UPS/DPD Tracked
The majority of orders are sent by DPD courier (www.dpd.co.uk) who provide a fully trackable service. For orders being sent to UK mainland addresses you'll also benefit from DPD's Predict service - assuming you provide us with a valid email address and mobile phone number you'll receive email and SMS notifications from DPD in the morning before delivery with a predicted one hour delivery slot. If this slot turns out to be inconvenient you can re-arrange the delivery for another day, just by replying to the email or text message.
PEACE OF MIND 3 YEAR WARRANTY
When purchasing our computer you will get a 3 Years Warranty as standard, you have the peace of mind in knowing that there will be no cost involved should a problem occur with your hardware - you can simply box up the computer in its original packaging and our courier will call round on a working day convenient to you to collect the computer. We will then repair your computer and return it to you free of any carriage charges. (Software not including e.g. Windows 10 Operating System etc)
- WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
- Operating Systems including third party software
- Accidental Damage.
- General wear and tear, misuse, neglect or damage by the buyer.
- Incorrectly installed goods.
- Overheating due to excessive dirt/dust build up.
- Consumables (Ink Cartridges, batteries, etc).
- Data Recovery & Backing up of data, files and programmes.
- Remedy of incorrectly installed/incompatible software which is not provided
- Remedy of viruses.
- Compatibility of 3rd party software/hardware.
NOTICE: If we find the computer to be damaged by the software and not the hardware, we still will fix this for you (ALL DATA WILL BE LOST), but this will involve a labour charge of £59.99 plus the delivery charge of £14.99. But of course we will confirm this with you in advance.