The NF-A14 is a premium quality quiet 140mm fan with a square frame that complies with Noctua's AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) standard. Its square shape and 140mm mounting holes (124.5mm spacing) make it ideal for use on watercooling radiators or as an upgrade for 140mm case fans. Featuring sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A14 further improves the renowned quiet cooling performance of the award-winning NF-P14. The ULN version provides super-slow 800/650rpm speed settings for ultra-low-noise applications and highly noise sensitive users who demand near-silent operation. Its superb running smoothness, reference-class SSO2 bearing and Noctua's trusted premium quality make it an elite choice for the highest demands.
- Size 140x140x25 mm
- Connector 3-pin
- Bearing SSO2
- Blade Geometry A-Series with Flow Acceleration Channels
- Frame Technology AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation)
- Rotational Speed (+/- 10%) 800RPM
- Rotational Speed with L.N.A. (+/- 10%) 650 RPM
- Airflow 46.9 CFM
- Airflow with L.N.A. 39.1 CFM
- Acoustical Noise 11.9 dB(A)
- Acoustical Noise with L.N.A. 9.1 dB(A)
- Static Pressure 0.69 mm H2O
- Static Pressure with L.N.A. 0.42 mm H2O
- Max. Input Power 0.48 W
- Max. Input Current 0.08 A
- Voltage 12 V
- MTBF > 150.000 h
- Contents Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.), 3:4-Pin Adaptor, 30cm Extension Cable, 4 Vibration-Compensators, 4 Fan Screws
- Warranty 72 months
|Fan Size||140mm mm|
|Display Model in Showroom||No|
|Number of Fans||1 fan(s)|
|LED Controller Included||No|
|LED Strip(s) Included||No|
What happens after I've placed an order?
Once you place an order with us you'll receive an email confirmation listing all your items ordered. You should keep this email for future reference as it also acts as your invoice. We then start to process your order; the order is transmitted to our paperless production facility, built, checked for quality, handed to our installation engineers who then proceed with setup of any software you've ordered, then run through our burn-in and stability tests, checked once more for quality and finally it's handed to our dispatch department who will pack the order and book it in for delivery. Depending on how busy we are this entire process takes around 3-5 working days.
What delivery options are available?
Standard weekday deliveries to UK mainland addresses are free of charge
FREE UK Delivery - UPS/DPD Tracked
The majority of orders are sent by DPD courier (www.dpd.co.uk) who provide a fully trackable service. For orders being sent to UK mainland addresses you'll also benefit from DPD's Predict service - assuming you provide us with a valid email address and mobile phone number you'll receive email and SMS notifications from DPD in the morning before delivery with a predicted one hour delivery slot. If this slot turns out to be inconvenient you can re-arrange the delivery for another day, just by replying to the email or text message.
PEACE OF MIND 3 YEAR WARRANTY
When purchasing our computer you will get a 3 Years Warranty as standard, you have the peace of mind in knowing that there will be no cost involved should a problem occur with your hardware - you can simply box up the computer in its original packaging and our courier will call round on a working day convenient to you to collect the computer. We will then repair your computer and return it to you free of any carriage charges. (Software not including e.g. Windows 10 Operating System etc)
- WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
- Operating Systems including third party software
- Accidental Damage.
- General wear and tear, misuse, neglect or damage by the buyer.
- Incorrectly installed goods.
- Overheating due to excessive dirt/dust build up.
- Consumables (Ink Cartridges, batteries, etc).
- Data Recovery & Backing up of data, files and programmes.
- Remedy of incorrectly installed/incompatible software which is not provided
- Remedy of viruses.
- Compatibility of 3rd party software/hardware.
NOTICE: If we find the computer to be damaged by the software and not the hardware, we still will fix this for you (ALL DATA WILL BE LOST), but this will involve a labour charge of £59.99 plus the delivery charge of £14.99. But of course we will confirm this with you in advance.