Windows 10. Great for doing all the things you do.
Familiar and expanded Start menu for quick access to your favourite things
- Fast, smooth and works with more of what you already have
- Microsoft Edge, the all-new browser that’s all about getting things done
- Automatic updates help keep you current on features and security
- Join your business or school domain for easy access to network files, servers, and printers
- Enhanced security with BitLocker data encryption and protection
- Login with Remote Desktop and create virtual machines with Hyper-V
What’s in Windows 10 Pro?
Windows 10 Pro is familiar, easy to use, and packed with great new features for staying organized, being productive, and managing your business. It has everything that Windows 10 Home has, plus additional capabilities for encryption, remote log-in, creating virtual machines, and more.
Familiar and better than ever
- Familiar and easy to use. The familiar Start menu is back and better than ever, to give you quick access to your most important things. And Windows works with more hardware and software, including what you already have.
- Fast and smooth. Windows 10 starts fast, resumes fast and runs apps so smoothly even older machines feel young again. And the new Battery Saver feature helps you work and play longer than before.
- Peace of mind.Windows 10 has more security features than ever and, with automatic updates, it helps you stay current on the latest and greatest features and security.
- Windows 10 compatibility.Windows 10 is designed to be compatible with programs that run on Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1.And your docs and files are preserved so you don’t need to worry about things getting lost.
The most personal and productive
- Your own digital assistant. Cortana is your truly personal digital assistant who works across all your Windows 10 devices to help you get things done.*
- A warm welcome.With Windows Hello, your device greets you by name and lets you log in with just a look or a touch –it’s faster and more secure and there’s no need to type in a password.**
- All-new browser. Microsoft Edge is an all-new browser that makes the web work the way you do. You can even write*** or type on webpages and easily share the markups with others.
- More multi-doing. Get great new ways to stay organized and be productive. You can easily snap up to four apps on one screen and create virtual desktops when you need more space.
- Great for Office.Windows 10 is the perfect partner for running the world’s greatest productivity suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Microsoft Office sold separately.
*Cortana available in select markets at launch; experience may vary by region and device.
** Windows Hello requires specialized hardware, including fingerprint reader, illuminated IR sensor or other biometric sensors.
Right for business
- Join your Domain.You can connect to your business or school Domain or Azure Active Directory to use network files, servers, printers, and more.
- Enhanced encryption.Get additional security with BitLocker to help protect your data with encryption and security management.
- Remote log-in.Windows 10 enables you to log in with Remote Desktop to sign in and use your Pro PC while at home or on the road.
- Virtual machines.Create and run virtual machines with Hyper-V so you can run more than one operating system at the same time on the same PC.
- Your apps in the Store.Windows 10 lets you create your own private app section in the Windows Store for convenient access to company applications.
- 1 GHz processor or faster
- 1 GB RAM for 32-bit; 2 GB for 64-bit
- Up to 20 GB available hard disk space
- 800 x 600 screen resolution or higher
- DirectX® 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Microsoft account required for some features
- Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
- You must accept the enclosed License Terms, also at microsoft.com/useterms • Activation required • Single license
This is a full version of Windows 10, subject to the terms of the Microsoft OEM System Builder License; we recommend you back up your files before installing. If you’re running Windows 7 SP1 or 8.1 Update, visit windows.com/windows10upgrade for a limited time free upgrade to Windows 10; your files will easily transfer. Windows Media Center is not available in Windows 10.Apps and features may vary by market. Updates are automatically enabled during support period; additional requirements will apply over time.Some features such as touch may require a new device. To check for compatibility, support period, and other important installation information, visit your device manufacturer's website and windows.com/windows10specs.
OEM Software Product Information: This product is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) package, and the licence governing the installation and use may not convey the same rights as a full retail package. OEM product packages may not contain the same printed documentation or bundled software and hardware which forms part of the full retail package. Prospective purchasers should make themselves aware of any such restrictions before purchasing.
|Minimum Processor Requirements||1 GHz processor or faster|
|Minimum Memory Requirements||2048 MB|
|Minimum Storage Requirements||20000 MB|
|Minimum Display Requirements||800 x 600 screen resolution or higher|
|Miscellaneous||DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver • Internet access (fees may apply) • Microsoft account required for some features • Watching DVDs requires separate playback software|
|User Licences||1 licence/s|
|Product Family||Microsoft Windows 10 Pro|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (32 bit)|
What happens after I've placed an order?
Once you place an order with us you'll receive an email confirmation listing all your items ordered. You should keep this email for future reference as it also acts as your invoice. We then start to process your order; the order is transmitted to our paperless production facility, built, checked for quality, handed to our installation engineers who then proceed with setup of any software you've ordered, then run through our burn-in and stability tests, checked once more for quality and finally it's handed to our dispatch department who will pack the order and book it in for delivery. Depending on how busy we are this entire process takes around 3-5 working days.
What delivery options are available?
Standard weekday deliveries to UK mainland addresses are free of charge
FREE UK Delivery - UPS/DPD Tracked
The majority of orders are sent by DPD courier (www.dpd.co.uk) who provide a fully trackable service. For orders being sent to UK mainland addresses you'll also benefit from DPD's Predict service - assuming you provide us with a valid email address and mobile phone number you'll receive email and SMS notifications from DPD in the morning before delivery with a predicted one hour delivery slot. If this slot turns out to be inconvenient you can re-arrange the delivery for another day, just by replying to the email or text message.
PEACE OF MIND 3 YEAR WARRANTY
When purchasing our computer you will get a 3 Years Warranty as standard, you have the peace of mind in knowing that there will be no cost involved should a problem occur with your hardware - you can simply box up the computer in its original packaging and our courier will call round on a working day convenient to you to collect the computer. We will then repair your computer and return it to you free of any carriage charges. (Software not including e.g. Windows 10 Operating System etc)
- WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
- Operating Systems including third party software
- Accidental Damage.
- General wear and tear, misuse, neglect or damage by the buyer.
- Incorrectly installed goods.
- Overheating due to excessive dirt/dust build up.
- Consumables (Ink Cartridges, batteries, etc).
- Data Recovery & Backing up of data, files and programmes.
- Remedy of incorrectly installed/incompatible software which is not provided
- Remedy of viruses.
- Compatibility of 3rd party software/hardware.
NOTICE: If we find the computer to be damaged by the software and not the hardware, we still will fix this for you (ALL DATA WILL BE LOST), but this will involve a labour charge of £59.99 plus the delivery charge of £14.99. But of course we will confirm this with you in advance.