Kingston’s Industrial microSD card is designed and tested to withstand the most demanding environmental factors. With an operating temperature of -40°C to 85°C, it can operate normally even in extreme desert heat and subzero conditions. The card utilises industry-leading pSLC mode to provide top transfer speeds of up to 100MB/s1. It is rated up to 1920 TBW2 with 30K P/E cycles and has a built-in feature set specific to endurance, performance and industrial needs. Kingston’s Industrial microSD is available in capacities from 8GB-64GB3.
1. Speed may vary due to host and device configuration.
2. Terabytes Written (TBW) is derived from the endurance under the highest capacity and is based on internalmetrics that quantify how much data can be written to a card in its lifespan.
3. Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide.
4. Kingston Flash Cards are designed and tested for compatibility with consumer-grade market products. It is recommended that you contact Kingston directly for any OEM opportunities or special use applications that are beyond standard daily consumer usage. For more information on intended use, please refer to the Flash Memory Guide.
|Memory Type||TLC in pSLC mode|
|Memory Size||8 GB|
|Read Speed||Up to 100 MB/s|
|Data Storage Life||Up to 1,920 TBW|
|Class Rating||Class 10, UHS-I, U3, V30, A1|
|Operating Temperature||-40 ~ +85 °C|
|Form Factor||microSDHC Card|
|In The Box||8GB microSDHC Card|
|Disk Capacity||8 GB|
What happens after I've placed an order?
Once you place an order with us you'll receive an email confirmation listing all your items ordered. You should keep this email for future reference as it also acts as your invoice. We then start to process your order; the order is transmitted to our paperless production facility, built, checked for quality, handed to our installation engineers who then proceed with setup of any software you've ordered, then run through our burn-in and stability tests, checked once more for quality and finally it's handed to our dispatch department who will pack the order and book it in for delivery. Depending on how busy we are this entire process takes around 3-5 working days.
What delivery options are available?
Standard weekday deliveries to UK mainland addresses are free of charge
FREE UK Delivery - UPS/DPD Tracked
The majority of orders are sent by DPD courier (www.dpd.co.uk) who provide a fully trackable service. For orders being sent to UK mainland addresses you'll also benefit from DPD's Predict service - assuming you provide us with a valid email address and mobile phone number you'll receive email and SMS notifications from DPD in the morning before delivery with a predicted one hour delivery slot. If this slot turns out to be inconvenient you can re-arrange the delivery for another day, just by replying to the email or text message.
PEACE OF MIND 3 YEAR WARRANTY
When purchasing our computer you will get a 3 Years Warranty as standard, you have the peace of mind in knowing that there will be no cost involved should a problem occur with your hardware - you can simply box up the computer in its original packaging and our courier will call round on a working day convenient to you to collect the computer. We will then repair your computer and return it to you free of any carriage charges. (Software not including e.g. Windows 10 Operating System etc)
- WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
- Operating Systems including third party software
- Accidental Damage.
- General wear and tear, misuse, neglect or damage by the buyer.
- Incorrectly installed goods.
- Overheating due to excessive dirt/dust build up.
- Consumables (Ink Cartridges, batteries, etc).
- Data Recovery & Backing up of data, files and programmes.
- Remedy of incorrectly installed/incompatible software which is not provided
- Remedy of viruses.
- Compatibility of 3rd party software/hardware.
NOTICE: If we find the computer to be damaged by the software and not the hardware, we still will fix this for you (ALL DATA WILL BE LOST), but this will involve a labour charge of £59.99 plus the delivery charge of £14.99. But of course we will confirm this with you in advance.