The EK-RES X3 reservoir from EK CSQ design line is an improved version of renown EK-Multioption RES X2 reservoirs released three years ago. Compared to EK-Multioption RES X2 product line the EK-RES X3 reservoirs feature improved inlet/outlet port configuration for easier and more straightforward fitting configuration and tube routing. Improvements have been made on the reservoir's bottom terminal which has been optimized for best flow. Vortex ouccurance has also been diminished by the use of enclosed anti-cyclone as well as additional PE foam.
All these new features result in easier-than-ever mounting, filling and quickest bleeding of air.
Reservoir is manufactured of premium quality 60mm acrylic tube and POM Acetal end caps. The sealing is performed by quality EPDM rubber washers.
New RES X3 comes with a pair of EK design reservoir holders using adjustable fastening force controlled by enclosed Allen key.
- Installation height: 250mm
- Diameter: 60mm
- Capacity: ~440ml
- Weight (netto): 370g
- EK-Multioption RES X3
- Pair of EK reservoir holders with mounting screws
- 2 × G1/4 extenders
- 4 × G1/4 Plugs
- 1 × 6mm Allen key for plugs
- 1 × 2,5mm allen key for reservoir holders
- 1 × polyether anti-cyclon foam
Made in Slovenia - EU!
- When using ports #3, #4 or #6 it is mandatory to use the enclosed EK-Extender G1/4 (EAN: 3831109845165) due the ports being recessed into the plastic Reservoir Bottom.
- When using EK-Extender G1/4 make sure not to use fittings or barbs with G1/4 thread longer than 5mm! All EK-PSC and High Flow fittings are compatible!
- When using ports #1 and #2 make sure not to use fittings or barbs with diameter larger than 25mm! All EK-ACF and High Flow fittings are compatible!
- EK recommends the use of EK-ACF fittings. When using fittings other than EK-ACF series please use hose clamps or appropriate substitute to secure the tubing to the barb. The use of biocide containing and corrosion inhibiting coolant is always recommended for any liquid cooling system.
- Port #6 of EK-RES X3 series reservoir should only be used to connect this reservoir with external fill port!
What happens after I've placed an order?
Once you place an order with us you'll receive an email confirmation listing all your items ordered. You should keep this email for future reference as it also acts as your invoice. We then start to process your order; the order is transmitted to our paperless production facility, built, checked for quality, handed to our installation engineers who then proceed with setup of any software you've ordered, then run through our burn-in and stability tests, checked once more for quality and finally it's handed to our dispatch department who will pack the order and book it in for delivery. Depending on how busy we are this entire process takes around 3-5 working days.
What delivery options are available?
Standard weekday deliveries to UK mainland addresses are free of charge
FREE UK Delivery - UPS/DPD Tracked
The majority of orders are sent by DPD courier (www.dpd.co.uk) who provide a fully trackable service. For orders being sent to UK mainland addresses you'll also benefit from DPD's Predict service - assuming you provide us with a valid email address and mobile phone number you'll receive email and SMS notifications from DPD in the morning before delivery with a predicted one hour delivery slot. If this slot turns out to be inconvenient you can re-arrange the delivery for another day, just by replying to the email or text message.
PEACE OF MIND 3 YEAR WARRANTY
When purchasing our computer you will get a 3 Years Warranty as standard, you have the peace of mind in knowing that there will be no cost involved should a problem occur with your hardware - you can simply box up the computer in its original packaging and our courier will call round on a working day convenient to you to collect the computer. We will then repair your computer and return it to you free of any carriage charges. (Software not including e.g. Windows 10 Operating System etc)
- WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
- Operating Systems including third party software
- Accidental Damage.
- General wear and tear, misuse, neglect or damage by the buyer.
- Incorrectly installed goods.
- Overheating due to excessive dirt/dust build up.
- Consumables (Ink Cartridges, batteries, etc).
- Data Recovery & Backing up of data, files and programmes.
- Remedy of incorrectly installed/incompatible software which is not provided
- Remedy of viruses.
- Compatibility of 3rd party software/hardware.
NOTICE: If we find the computer to be damaged by the software and not the hardware, we still will fix this for you (ALL DATA WILL BE LOST), but this will involve a labour charge of £59.99 plus the delivery charge of £14.99. But of course we will confirm this with you in advance.