Push your productivity
- More room to work: With a thin profile and monitor base that's approximately 23% smaller than its predecessori, you can free up valuable desk space.
- Expand your efficiency: The three-sided ultrathin bezel design lets you enjoy an uninterrupted view of your content across multiple monitors. And, with dual monitors, you can increase your productivity by up to 18%i.
- More ways to multitask: Work conveniently across multiple screens and select from predefined templates with the Easy Arrange feature on Dell Display Manager software. Quickly tile and arrange your applications and get back to work faster with Auto-restore, a feature that remembers where you left off.
- Consistent and rich colors: A wide viewing angle enabled by In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology lets you see vibrant colors—no matter where you sit.
Designed to fit the way you work
- Clean and clutter-free: Focus on your work while hiding away cable clutter with an improved cable management design.
- Easy on the eyes: This TUVi Certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with ComfortView, a feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions. It’s designed to optimize eye comfort even over extended viewing.
- Adjust to your comfort: Pivot, tilt, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor for a comfortable setup all day long. Or choose from a variety of mounts and stands, including VESA, for even more flexibility.
|Screen Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Screen Size||27 in|
|Viewable screen size||27 "|
|Pixel Pitch||0.311 mm|
|View Angle (Horizontal - Max)||178 °|
|View Angle (Vertical - Max)||178 °|
|Resolution (Native)||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Resolution Type (Native)||Full HD|
|Response time||8 ms|
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||82 PPI|
|Horizontal Frequency||30 ~ 83 kHz|
|Vertical Frequency||56 ~ 76 Hz|
|Wall Mount||VESA 100 x 100 mm|
|Tilt Range||-5 ~ +21 °|
|Swivel Range||-45 ~ +45 °|
|Maximum Height||+130 mm|
|Pivot Range||90 °|
|VGA In||1 x D-Sub|
|USB Ports||2 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x USB 3.0 Upstream
|HDMI Ports||1 x HDMI|
|DisplayPort In||1 x DisplayPort|
|Plug and Play||Yes|
|Electrical Power Consumption||19 W|
|Electrical Power Consumption Standby||0.3 W|
|Voltage||120 ~ 230 V|
|Electrical Frequency||50 ~ 60 Hz|
|In The Box||Monitor
USB A-B Cable
|Resolution (Maximum)||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Resolution Type (Maximum)||Full HD|
|Screen Size Range||24 - 29 in|
|Hard Glass Coating||No|
|Power Source||Mains Powered|
|Disk Form Factor||3.5|
|Projection Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Display Model in Showroom||No|
|120Hz Refresh Rate||No|
|Screen Type||Full HD (1080p)|
|144Hz Refresh Rate||No|
|165Hz Refresh Rate||No|
|200Hz Refresh Rate||No|
|180Hz Refresh Rate||No|
|240Hz Refresh Rate||No|
|75Hz Refresh Rate||No|
|Built-in USB Hub||USB 3.0|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
What happens after I've placed an order?
Once you place an order with us you'll receive an email confirmation listing all your items ordered. You should keep this email for future reference as it also acts as your invoice. We then start to process your order; the order is transmitted to our paperless production facility, built, checked for quality, handed to our installation engineers who then proceed with setup of any software you've ordered, then run through our burn-in and stability tests, checked once more for quality and finally it's handed to our dispatch department who will pack the order and book it in for delivery. Depending on how busy we are this entire process takes around 3-5 working days.
What delivery options are available?
Standard weekday deliveries to UK mainland addresses are free of charge
FREE UK Delivery - UPS/DPD Tracked
The majority of orders are sent by DPD courier (www.dpd.co.uk) who provide a fully trackable service. For orders being sent to UK mainland addresses you'll also benefit from DPD's Predict service - assuming you provide us with a valid email address and mobile phone number you'll receive email and SMS notifications from DPD in the morning before delivery with a predicted one hour delivery slot. If this slot turns out to be inconvenient you can re-arrange the delivery for another day, just by replying to the email or text message.
PEACE OF MIND 3 YEAR WARRANTY
When purchasing our computer you will get a 3 Years Warranty as standard, you have the peace of mind in knowing that there will be no cost involved should a problem occur with your hardware - you can simply box up the computer in its original packaging and our courier will call round on a working day convenient to you to collect the computer. We will then repair your computer and return it to you free of any carriage charges. (Software not including e.g. Windows 10 Operating System etc)
- WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
- Operating Systems including third party software
- Accidental Damage.
- General wear and tear, misuse, neglect or damage by the buyer.
- Incorrectly installed goods.
- Overheating due to excessive dirt/dust build up.
- Consumables (Ink Cartridges, batteries, etc).
- Data Recovery & Backing up of data, files and programmes.
- Remedy of incorrectly installed/incompatible software which is not provided
- Remedy of viruses.
- Compatibility of 3rd party software/hardware.
NOTICE: If we find the computer to be damaged by the software and not the hardware, we still will fix this for you (ALL DATA WILL BE LOST), but this will involve a labour charge of £59.99 plus the delivery charge of £14.99. But of course we will confirm this with you in advance.