What is AOC?
AOC is short for Active Optical Cable which is the latest in cabling technology. AOC removes the copper conductors and replaces them with fibre optical cores and a small transmitter and receiver in the connectors. Copper cores still remain to carry power along the cable.
Why Professionals Are Choosing AOC?
- The use of fibre optical cores allows the cable to be thinner and lighter
- The barriers of cable length is no longer a problem
- By using fibre optical cores, EMC interference from power cables and lighting is no longer an issue. The cables also produce much less EMC themselves
- No signal loss over long distances
- No extenders, boosters or runs of CAT5e needed. These simply connect to your host and device like a standard cable
- Our AOC comes in frustration free packaging
Please Note: This cable must be connected with the Source connector connected to the device & Display connector connected to the display.
- Xbox Series X
- Nvidia RTX 3090
|Connector Type||HDMI 2.1|
|Cable Length||30 m|
|Cable Connector End 1||HDMI Male|
|Cable Connector End 2||HDMI Male|
|Cable Type||Active Optical|
|Form Factor||Video Cable|
|In The Box||30m HDMI Cable|
|PC Connection Type||HDMI to HDMI|
What happens after I've placed an order?
Once you place an order with us you'll receive an email confirmation listing all your items ordered. You should keep this email for future reference as it also acts as your invoice. We then start to process your order; the order is transmitted to our paperless production facility, built, checked for quality, handed to our installation engineers who then proceed with setup of any software you've ordered, then run through our burn-in and stability tests, checked once more for quality and finally it's handed to our dispatch department who will pack the order and book it in for delivery. Depending on how busy we are this entire process takes around 3-5 working days.
What delivery options are available?
Standard weekday deliveries to UK mainland addresses are free of charge
FREE UK Delivery - UPS/DPD Tracked
The majority of orders are sent by DPD courier (www.dpd.co.uk) who provide a fully trackable service. For orders being sent to UK mainland addresses you'll also benefit from DPD's Predict service - assuming you provide us with a valid email address and mobile phone number you'll receive email and SMS notifications from DPD in the morning before delivery with a predicted one hour delivery slot. If this slot turns out to be inconvenient you can re-arrange the delivery for another day, just by replying to the email or text message.
PEACE OF MIND 3 YEAR WARRANTY
When purchasing our computer you will get a 3 Years Warranty as standard, you have the peace of mind in knowing that there will be no cost involved should a problem occur with your hardware - you can simply box up the computer in its original packaging and our courier will call round on a working day convenient to you to collect the computer. We will then repair your computer and return it to you free of any carriage charges. (Software not including e.g. Windows 10 Operating System etc)
- WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
- Operating Systems including third party software
- Accidental Damage.
- General wear and tear, misuse, neglect or damage by the buyer.
- Incorrectly installed goods.
- Overheating due to excessive dirt/dust build up.
- Consumables (Ink Cartridges, batteries, etc).
- Data Recovery & Backing up of data, files and programmes.
- Remedy of incorrectly installed/incompatible software which is not provided
- Remedy of viruses.
- Compatibility of 3rd party software/hardware.
NOTICE: If we find the computer to be damaged by the software and not the hardware, we still will fix this for you (ALL DATA WILL BE LOST), but this will involve a labour charge of £59.99 plus the delivery charge of £14.99. But of course we will confirm this with you in advance.