Your Portable Outdoor Entertainment Fix
The GS2 knows how to make your outdoor activities more enjoyable. Well adapted to weather and environment changes, the GS2 fulfills the needs of your whole family. Whether it’s in your own house, holiday home or in the woods, enjoy the all-round entertainment the GS2 provides anytime and anywhere.
- Drop-proof up to 0.5m: The unibody structure and rubber surface design makes the GS2 a robust companion for outdoor activities.
- IPX2 Splash-proof: IPX2-certified so the GS2 is protected against light drizzle and spilled water, making it perfect for outdoor usage.
Complete Outdoor Entertainment With Just One Projector
Just cast and play. The GS2 adds to your outdoor enjoyment by offering audio as well as visual entertainment. All your family members and friends can enjoy their favorite content to their heart’s content.
Turn your tent into a festival area with the embedded 2 watt Bluetooth Speaker.
*You can use the GS2 as a Bluetooth speaker or connect to external Bluetooth speakers/headphones.
Play any content on your mobile or tablet wirelessly on the GS2.
* Please note that due to the content protection mechanism for subscription-based streaming platforms, “mobile devices” cannot “mirror” the content of certain streaming services (such as Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc.). However, you can mirror the content from a computer/laptop or via the apps from the Aptoide TV market wirelessly.
Aptoide TV Embedded*
Featuring a big amount of streaming content and edutainment. There is always something to choose from.
* The GS2 has the Aptoide TV app market imbedded. This way you can download apps on the GS2 for more streaming services, such as YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and the like. No need for other devices, just enjoy streaming content directly via Wi-Fi.
**Apps are provided and operated by parties external to BenQ. Service quality and technical support subject to their respective app publishers. Apps are shown for reference and demonstration purposes only.
Great Companion for the Kids
Entertain the kids while you are doing chores. The safety features of the GS2 safeguard the eyes of the kids while offering all kinds of fun and creative edutainment content.
Protect the Eyes of Your Kids
- Reflected Light Projection - The indirect light projected on the wall or projector screen is safer than the direct blue light from a monitor.
- Eye-Protection Sensor - The Eye-Protection Sensor* will automatically turn off the light when children get near.
- Parental Timer - Control your child's time with the projector.
- Lamp Free - The LED light lasts 30,000 hours with colors that stay vivid.
*When the distance between a person and the projector is around 30-50 cm, the Eye-Protection Sensor will automatically detect this and switch off the LED light temporarily.
Any Time is Movie Time
The GS2 portable smartphone projector is not only for your family, but also for some well-deserved alone time. Just place it in front of your bed, couch or wherever you like. Ready for a movie date with yourself or partner?
Optimizes the brightness of the projection even during longer viewing times.
The convenient hinge lets you project the big picture at comfortable eye level height.
The smart control app* allows you quick and easy access without leaving your couch.
* The smart control app is embedded in the GS2. Once installed, you can control the projector with your own mobile phone and benefit from its intuitive user interface.
Craft and Design Matters
BenQ's experience with ergonomic design, made us take into account every scenario and how to apply it to our products. We made sure that its structure is lighter and safer in every aspect.
Family Fun in a Multi-functional Bag
Included a carry bag with flexible storage and partitions. Carry the GS2, your mobile phone, power bank, hand-held game console or any gadget you can name in one bag.
|Projector Type||DLP LED|
|Throw Ratio||1.3 - 2.2 :1|
|Keystone correction||1D, Vertical +/- 40 degrees|
|Resolution Type (Native)||HD|
|Horizontal Frequency||15 ~ 102 kHz|
|Vertical Frequency||23 ~ 85 Hz|
|Resolution (Native)||1280 x 720 Pixels|
|Lamp Life||20,000 ~ 30,000 hours|
|Electrical Power Consumption||30 ~ 65 W|
|Electrical Power Consumption Standby||0.5 W|
|USB Ports||1 x USB-C (with DisplayPort alternate mode and data transfer)
1 x USB 2.0 Type-A
|HDMI Port||1 x HDMI 1.4a|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 40 °C|
|Noise Level - High/Normal/Bright Mode||31 dBA|
|Noise Level - Low/Eco Mode||29 dBA|
|In The Box||Projector
Remote Control with Battery
Quick Start Guide
Wireless USB Dongle
|Projection Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Screen Type||HD (720p)|
What happens after I've placed an order?
Once you place an order with us you'll receive an email confirmation listing all your items ordered. You should keep this email for future reference as it also acts as your invoice. We then start to process your order; the order is transmitted to our paperless production facility, built, checked for quality, handed to our installation engineers who then proceed with setup of any software you've ordered, then run through our burn-in and stability tests, checked once more for quality and finally it's handed to our dispatch department who will pack the order and book it in for delivery. Depending on how busy we are this entire process takes around 3-5 working days.
What delivery options are available?
Standard weekday deliveries to UK mainland addresses are free of charge
FREE UK Delivery - UPS/DPD Tracked
The majority of orders are sent by DPD courier (www.dpd.co.uk) who provide a fully trackable service. For orders being sent to UK mainland addresses you'll also benefit from DPD's Predict service - assuming you provide us with a valid email address and mobile phone number you'll receive email and SMS notifications from DPD in the morning before delivery with a predicted one hour delivery slot. If this slot turns out to be inconvenient you can re-arrange the delivery for another day, just by replying to the email or text message.
PEACE OF MIND 3 YEAR WARRANTY
When purchasing our computer you will get a 3 Years Warranty as standard, you have the peace of mind in knowing that there will be no cost involved should a problem occur with your hardware - you can simply box up the computer in its original packaging and our courier will call round on a working day convenient to you to collect the computer. We will then repair your computer and return it to you free of any carriage charges. (Software not including e.g. Windows 10 Operating System etc)
- WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
- Operating Systems including third party software
- Accidental Damage.
- General wear and tear, misuse, neglect or damage by the buyer.
- Incorrectly installed goods.
- Overheating due to excessive dirt/dust build up.
- Consumables (Ink Cartridges, batteries, etc).
- Data Recovery & Backing up of data, files and programmes.
- Remedy of incorrectly installed/incompatible software which is not provided
- Remedy of viruses.
- Compatibility of 3rd party software/hardware.
NOTICE: If we find the computer to be damaged by the software and not the hardware, we still will fix this for you (ALL DATA WILL BE LOST), but this will involve a labour charge of £59.99 plus the delivery charge of £14.99. But of course we will confirm this with you in advance.