World-class quiet and solid cooling
be quiet! Shadow Wings 2 120mm offers whisper-quiet operation and reliable cooling at low revolutions per minute. It is especially recommended for use in very silent PC builds. Key features include:
- Low-noise operation of up to 15.7dB(A) even at its maximum speed of 1,100 rpm
- Airflow-optimized fan blades, resulting in a whisper-quiet operation yet solid cooling
- Anti-vibration mounting system that prevents transmission of vibrations to your PC case
- Rubberized fan frame minimizes vibrations
- High-grade rifle-bearing technology that contributes to an operating lifetime of 80,000 hours
- Secure and easy installation of the fan with push-pins
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
Shadow Wings 2 fans are the perfect choice for all who appreciate maximum silence for their PC case.
Very quiet operation
Low-noise operation due to high-quality rifle bearing. The parallel arrangement of recesses on the outer side of the bearing shaft ensure uniform circulation of the high-quality oil and make the fan very quiet. Mechanical noise is minimized by antivibration fasteners and the rubberized fan frame. The high-quality IC motor controller reduces electrical noise sources.
Long service life
Reliable cooling for up to 200,000 hours thanks to the high-quality rifle bearing.
High air flow
The flow-optimized surface structure of the fan blades produce more air flow in combination with smooth running.
Screwless installation makes handling simple.
3 year manufacturer guarantee.
|Fan Speed||1100 rpm|
|Fan Diameter||120 mm|
|Air Flow||38.5 / 65 cfm/m3/h|
|Fan Air Pressure||0.82 mm H20|
|Noise Level||15.7 dB(A)|
|Cable length||500 mm|
|In The Box||1 x 120mm Fan, 4 push pins, 4 silica gel washers|
|Fan Depth||25 mm|
|Fan Height||120 mm|
|Fan Weight||0.131 Kg|
|SC Width||120 mm|
|SC Depth||155 mm|
|SC Height||28 mm|
|SC Weight||0.152 Kg|
|Fan Size||120mm mm|
|Display Model in Showroom||No|
|L.E.D Fan||No LED|
|Number of Fans||1 fan(s)|
|LED Controller Included||No|
|LED Strip(s) Included||No|
What happens after I've placed an order?
Once you place an order with us you'll receive an email confirmation listing all your items ordered. You should keep this email for future reference as it also acts as your invoice. We then start to process your order; the order is transmitted to our paperless production facility, built, checked for quality, handed to our installation engineers who then proceed with setup of any software you've ordered, then run through our burn-in and stability tests, checked once more for quality and finally it's handed to our dispatch department who will pack the order and book it in for delivery. Depending on how busy we are this entire process takes around 3-5 working days.
What delivery options are available?
Standard weekday deliveries to UK mainland addresses are free of charge
FREE UK Delivery - UPS/DPD Tracked
The majority of orders are sent by DPD courier (www.dpd.co.uk) who provide a fully trackable service. For orders being sent to UK mainland addresses you'll also benefit from DPD's Predict service - assuming you provide us with a valid email address and mobile phone number you'll receive email and SMS notifications from DPD in the morning before delivery with a predicted one hour delivery slot. If this slot turns out to be inconvenient you can re-arrange the delivery for another day, just by replying to the email or text message.
PEACE OF MIND 3 YEAR WARRANTY
When purchasing our computer you will get a 3 Years Warranty as standard, you have the peace of mind in knowing that there will be no cost involved should a problem occur with your hardware - you can simply box up the computer in its original packaging and our courier will call round on a working day convenient to you to collect the computer. We will then repair your computer and return it to you free of any carriage charges. (Software not including e.g. Windows 10 Operating System etc)
- WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
- Operating Systems including third party software
- Accidental Damage.
- General wear and tear, misuse, neglect or damage by the buyer.
- Incorrectly installed goods.
- Overheating due to excessive dirt/dust build up.
- Consumables (Ink Cartridges, batteries, etc).
- Data Recovery & Backing up of data, files and programmes.
- Remedy of incorrectly installed/incompatible software which is not provided
- Remedy of viruses.
- Compatibility of 3rd party software/hardware.
NOTICE: If we find the computer to be damaged by the software and not the hardware, we still will fix this for you (ALL DATA WILL BE LOST), but this will involve a labour charge of £59.99 plus the delivery charge of £14.99. But of course we will confirm this with you in advance.