Imagine What You Can Do
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO based workstations are the ideal tools for artists, architects, engineers and are packed with features designed for the most demanding professional workloads.
- Leading single threaded and multithreaded performance
- AMD PRO Technologies
- Unrivaled memory bandwidth1
- PCIe® 4.0 support for next-gen GPUs and storage
Professional content creators can now leverage the fastest1, most versatile workstation processor ever created, with unmatched core counts for multi-threaded workloads that rival competing dual socket solutions and high frequency single threaded performance for lightly threaded tasks. This unique, full spectrum compute capability enables reduced render times, more creative iterations, faster simulation solving, quick assembly rebuilds and smooth interactivity with 3D assets.
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO Processors are based on 7nm process technology, delivering an unmatched CPU core density for professional workloads. Additionally, the platform supports 128 PCIe® 4.0 lanes enabling a variety of advanced configurations leveraging next-gen GPUs and storage devices.
Blazing Fast PCIe® 4.0
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO Processors are the only professional workstation processor to support PCIe® 4.0, which delivers twice the I/O performance over PCIe 3.0.
- Accelerate workflows with next-gen GPUs and high-speed storage devices
- Support for 128 PCIe lanes
- Enables a variety of advanced configurations
AMD Secure Processor
The AMD Secure Processor is a powerful, integrated, dedicated security processor designed to establish a hardware root-of-trust to help secure the processing and storage of sensitive data and trusted applications.
AMD Memory Guard
Help secure your entire system memory with AMD Ryzen™ PRO processors, the world’s only processor family with full memory encryption as a standard feature2. AMD Memory Guard delivers real time encryption of system memory to help defend against physical attacks should your laptop be lost or stolen.
PCI Express and PCIe are registered trademarks of PCI-SIG Corporation.
Advanced Support for Traditional Manageability
All Ryzen™ PRO processors from AMD enable a robust manageability feature set for simplified deployment, imaging, and management that is compatible with your current infrastructure so you can:
- Remotely update and repair networked devices
- Monitor, restore, and upgrade systems
- Fix a wide range of client issues in-band and out-of-band
1. Based on AMD performance lab testing on June 8, 2020 using the Cinebench R20 nT benchmark test to compare the multi-thread performance of Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3995WX vs. (2) Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 processors. Results may vary. CPP-14
2. For general business laptops and desktops AMD Memory Guard, full system memory encryption, is included in AMD Ryzen PRO and Athlon PRO processors. PP-3
|CPU Type||AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO|
|CPU Cores||Thirty Two Core|
|CPU Socket||Socket sWRX8|
|CPU TDP||280 W|
|Processor Turbo Speed||4.2 GHz|
|CPU Family||AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO|
|CPU Speed||3.5 GHz|
|L1 Cache||2 MB|
|L2 Cache||16 MB|
|L3 Cache||128 MB|
|Technology||TSMC 7nm FinFET|
|Number of Cores||32|
|Turbo Speed||Up to 4.2 GHz|
|Number of Threads||64 threads|
|Number of Memory Channels||8 channels|
|Thermal Guideline||90 °C|
|TDP (Thermal Design Power)||280 W|
|In The Box||Processor|
|CPU Cooler Included||No|
|Microsoft Processor List||T|
What happens after I've placed an order?
Once you place an order with us you'll receive an email confirmation listing all your items ordered. You should keep this email for future reference as it also acts as your invoice. We then start to process your order; the order is transmitted to our paperless production facility, built, checked for quality, handed to our installation engineers who then proceed with setup of any software you've ordered, then run through our burn-in and stability tests, checked once more for quality and finally it's handed to our dispatch department who will pack the order and book it in for delivery. Depending on how busy we are this entire process takes around 3-5 working days.
What delivery options are available?
Standard weekday deliveries to UK mainland addresses are free of charge
FREE UK Delivery - UPS/DPD Tracked
The majority of orders are sent by DPD courier (www.dpd.co.uk) who provide a fully trackable service. For orders being sent to UK mainland addresses you'll also benefit from DPD's Predict service - assuming you provide us with a valid email address and mobile phone number you'll receive email and SMS notifications from DPD in the morning before delivery with a predicted one hour delivery slot. If this slot turns out to be inconvenient you can re-arrange the delivery for another day, just by replying to the email or text message.
PEACE OF MIND 3 YEAR WARRANTY
When purchasing our computer you will get a 3 Years Warranty as standard, you have the peace of mind in knowing that there will be no cost involved should a problem occur with your hardware - you can simply box up the computer in its original packaging and our courier will call round on a working day convenient to you to collect the computer. We will then repair your computer and return it to you free of any carriage charges. (Software not including e.g. Windows 10 Operating System etc)
- WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
- Operating Systems including third party software
- Accidental Damage.
- General wear and tear, misuse, neglect or damage by the buyer.
- Incorrectly installed goods.
- Overheating due to excessive dirt/dust build up.
- Consumables (Ink Cartridges, batteries, etc).
- Data Recovery & Backing up of data, files and programmes.
- Remedy of incorrectly installed/incompatible software which is not provided
- Remedy of viruses.
- Compatibility of 3rd party software/hardware.
NOTICE: If we find the computer to be damaged by the software and not the hardware, we still will fix this for you (ALL DATA WILL BE LOST), but this will involve a labour charge of £59.99 plus the delivery charge of £14.99. But of course we will confirm this with you in advance.